Project full name:
SOFTWARE AND MODEL TO ENSURE THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF MAIN GAS PIPELINES
AB „Amber Grid”
2017/01 – 2018/12
The goal of the project is to increase the security and reliability of the natural gas transmission system by installing advanced software of the information system for risk assessment as well as operation and maintenance optimization of main pipelines (Pipeline Integrity Management (PIM IS)), which will allow using the natural gas transmission system in a safer and more efficient manner
During the project execution the following tasks were performed:
- Specification of risk model, including probability of failure (POF) and consequence of failure (COF): risk assessment algorithms, threat probability and impact of consequences reduction measures, assessment of risk mitigation measures, and Bow-tie diagrams;
- Definition of pipeline integrity management process, preparation of methodologies, procedures, and rules for the smooth operation of PIM IS;
- Provision of PiMSlider software licences for PIM IS;
- Integration with other information systems used by the Purchaser for data synchronization and exchange (GIS, TVIS, ProActive);
- PIM IS installation, configuration, initial data migration, system testing;
- PIM IS user and administrator trainings;
- Preparation of project documentation.
The project is being executed taking advantage of the Operational Programme for EU Structural Funds Investments for 2014-2020.